Gazebo at Courthouse Square, Owego, NY Photograph on Canvas
The original gazebo was erected in the northeast corner of Courthouse Square in 1883.
In 1987, the Village of Owego Bicentennial Commission erected a replica of the original gazebo and has an important presense in the Village. This image was taken in the Winter as the gazebo was decorated with a tree and lights, so pretty!
The photography is a photo on canvas and is framed 10 x 10″.