The Baker Fireman’s Fountain is located in the Village of Owego’s Courthouse Square. The fountain was given to the Village of Owego and its firefighters in 1914 by Frank M. Baker, as a memorial to his son. The fountain depicts a fireman holding a child, and is a symbol of Owego and its community minded residents. The Owego Hose Teams recently raised money to have the fountain restored, and it is beautiful.
The photography is a photo on canvas and is framed 10 x 10”.
View is in the Spring, beautifully situated at the Courthouse.