Who we are
Our website address is: www.blackcatgalleryowego.com.
Privacy and Security
We appreciate your support of the Black Cat Gallery, and we strive to maintain honorable working relationships with our artists and our customers. Black Cat Gallery is committed to protecting our customers’ privacy and security. We do not share your information outside our organization or sell your information to third parties.
We may collect the following information from visitors to our website:
Visitors to our site:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) addresses of visitors to our site
- The email addresses of those who communicate with us via email or create accounts on our site
- Compiled information about what pages website users access or visit
- User-specific information on what pages website users access or visit, the time they visit and the duration of their stay
This information is used to improve the content and usability of our website.
Visitors who send inquiries to us via our website:
- Names and email addresses of site visitors who contact us
- Any other information provided by contacts about the nature of their inquiry
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address of the contact
- The website referrer that explains how the contact found our site
We use this information to respond to inquiries and improve the substance and usability of our website.
Visitors who purchase items using a blackcatgalleryowego.com account or without creating an account:
- Names and contact information of site visitors
- Order, billing, and shipping information
- Note: We do not store credit card information on this site.
We use this information to:
- Process payments and ship orders
- Respond to inquiries
- Determine additional items that may be added to our future product offering
- Generate site and product performance reports for Black Cat Gallery use only
To transfer visitor information, Black Cat Gallery uses standard encryption technologies. As we transfer sensitive data (such as financial or contact information) we use a secure server that prevents third parties from intercepting and interpreting the data.
The Black Cat Gallery is committed to adhering to and remaining informed of all applicable federal and state laws relating to maintaining a compliant internet presence.